My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This smooth and comforting 4-ingredient pudding recipe couldn’t be any easier (or more delicious)! It is such a classic and just the right thing for when you’re craving that something creamy and sweet, and you most likely already have all the ingredients hanging around the kitchen. Serve this velvety homemade dessert on its own, or top it off with crumbled cookies, berries, or whipped cream for an extra treat!
1. Preheat combi oven with setting steam @ 212°F.
2. Whisk egg, milk and sugar. Sieve the mixture for a smooth texture.
3. Add sugar and water in a sauce pan, set fire to medium until sugar start to caramelize and bubble.
4. Let butter come to room temperature, then butter the ramekin.
5. Pour caramelized sugar into ramekin, give it a few minutes to cool down and then add egg mixture.
6. Cover the ramekin with foil, steam for 15 minutes.
7. Let pudding cool down in the fridge, serve on a plate.
Choose your wishlist to be added