My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This easy steam-baked pulled pork is an excellent party fare! Once seasoned with our homemade spice rub, pop it into the oven, sit back, and relax while your combi works its magic! Just make sure to shred the tender & juicy meat and keep it warm before meal-time. Once you’re ready to eat, snuggle your pulled pork into a fresh brioche-style bun along with your favorite pickled vegetables such as homemade coleslaw, sliced dill pickles, and carrots, and top it off with BBQ sauce. An easy and versatile dinner option to satisfy all taste buds!
1. Preheat combi oven with setting bake @ 446°F.
2. Rub the pork shoulder with dry rub mixture.
3. Place the pork on a baking tray steam bake for 3 hours. (note: for more tender texture meat, you can cover the meat with foil)
4. Shred meat using tools or hands.
5. Add BBQ sauce.
6. Place pulled pork on brioche or burger bun with your favorite vegetable.
Choose your wishlist to be added