My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Nothing says fall like comfort food! The cooler days are the best time to indulge and get away with this perfectly decadent & filling dish. Skip the boxed macaroni & cheese and settle right into this velvety al dente pasta recipe bringing warmth, smiles, and extra cheesiness in every crevice for pure deliciousness in each spoonful. What a winters’ delight!
1. Add Macaroni to boiling water cook until al dente.
2. Preheat oven with Bake @ 356°F.
3. Add butter and flour in sauce pan.
4. Add milk, when thickened stir in cheese.
5. Mix cooked Macaroni in.
6. Place Macaroni in a baking dish, add more cheese over top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
Choose your wishlist to be added