My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
With crispy skin and a tender citrusy interior, this oven-baked chicken recipe is a must-have in every household! The secret behind this traditional succulent dish is its simple brining method. Brining infuses flavor and moisture for the perfectly tender and juicy baked chicken. Fluffy mashed potatoes and sweet roasted carrots work perfectly with this flavorful and zesty centerpiece!
1. Mix all ingredients for brine.
2. Brine the chicken over night or 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven with Bake @ 401°F.
4. Sprinkle roadside seasoning over chicken.
5. Let it bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 155°F.
6. Take the chicken out and let it rest at least 10 minutes.
Choose your wishlist to be added