My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
The air fryer works wonders in cooking up juicy & crispy wings without the need for excess oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper, lightly oil your baking tray, and air fry! These sticky buffalo wings are coated in an addictive, sizzling hot buffalo wing sauce and served with a side of creamy, flavorful blue cheese dip for dunking. No better way to get your buffalo wing fix!
1. Preheat with setting air fry @ 392°F.
2. Season the chicken wings with salt pepper and cayenne pepper.
3. Lightly oil the baking tray, place chicken wing on the tray.
4. Air fry for 20 minutes.
5. Flip the wings and increase temperature to 446°F for another 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Mix well with buffalo wing sauce and enjoy.
Choose your wishlist to be added