My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Baking low and slow yields “fall off the bone” oven-baked ribs. These bone-tender ribs are perfect for when the weather doesn’t allow for grilling. With tons of flavor from a homemade dry rub, and finger-licking good BBQ sauce, you’ll want to prepare a double batch… after making them a dozen times; there are never any leftovers in our household! Sit back and relax while the ribs bake.
1. Preheat combi oven with setting steam bake @ 248°F.
2. Rub the rib with dry rub mixture.
3. Arrange it on a baking tray.
4. Steam bake for 1 hour. (If you want fall off bone texture, steam bake for 2 hours).
5. Brush BBQ sauce evenly on top and back of the ribs.
6. Put them back in the oven, increase the temperature to 356F for 10-15 minutes to make it crisp.
Choose your wishlist to be added